No matter how good your content is, how cool your website is, how many social media followers you have, in order to drive traffic you need a proper plan! Here is our 7 step guide to increase clicks:
1) Long tail keywords – While everyone is fighting for keywords that have high search volumes, you can capitalise on long tail keywords that have lower competition due to their niche terms. You might not get 5million hits, but it will give you the nice boost you’re looking for. If you can’t do this on your own, we’re happy to give it a go!
2) Overshare your content – Get your quality content out to as much of your audience as possible. Identify the channels that attract the most users, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and target them. Promote it as much as possible, flood them all!
3) Share as much value as you can – Forget clickbait, give people what they want, something of substance, something that will add value. This builds trust and trust is priceless.
4) Calls to action – Convert your audience, direct them, manage them. Ensure that all social posts are pushing people somewhere, not just lingering in the comments section of facebook. Try and give incentives where possible for that extra push.
5) Special guest blogging – Get your product out there, get it on blogs, pages, sites, communities forums, wherever your target market spends most of their digital time. This only builds brand equity for you.
6) Enjoy it – Social media is fun, enjoy it! Blog posts, comments and photo uploads are enjoyable and probably the easiest part of your job, so take it all in. Embrace the journey not the destination.
7) Consider your customers – Who are they? What do they do? How do they feel? Get inside your target market and analyse and identify them. This will give you a better idea of where to target, and targeting is 90% of the work.
If you can correctly execute all of these steps, kick back with a beer and let the good times roll. If you ever need a hand, remember, it’s just what we do!